“We bring diverse people and organisations together to tackle complex issues”
Capability Need: To bring together diverse people and organisations to work collaboratively on complex issues like rough sleeping, childhood obesity and exploitation of young people.
A series of independently facilitated collaborative workshops between Portsmouth City Council, the Voluntary and Community Sector, charities and faith groups, Public Health and CCG.
- Non-hierarchical participation by all members of the community and society
- Co-creation between end clients, advocates, organisations and people
- Cross-political engagement and alignment by elected members
- Significantly raised trust levels between all sectors and organisations
- True, equal collaboration and participation, resulting in commitment to outcomes
- Person-centred solutions for people, families and communities
- Money-saving partnerships and new projects funded and community networks within Portsmouth strengthened for the longer term
- A toolkit to empower people to run their own Project Bridge workshops
- The development of a The Hive, a new central resource for the people of Portsmouth to find support and resources