We are looking for smart, creative and organised people for flexible roles.
Paraffin are growing their creative development team. Could you or somebody you know be the spark we need?
Who we are
At Paraffin is a capability and innovation agency based in the UK with a global team who work remotely. We supercharge people and teams to perform, innovate and collaborate. We are an accredited women-owned business and winner of the Queen’s Award for Enterprise 2021.
What we do
We design and lead insights and innovation workshops and lead training and behaviour change programmes. We are a values led business who provides training, career development, best practice and mentoring opportunities for all our team members.
Who we want
We are seeking people to join our growing global team of freelancers. You can be based anywhere in the world as long as you have the relevant creative and organisational skills. Additional requirements include good broadband, a high spec laptop, being comfortable with video calls, and like the sound of working in a supportive community. In particular we are looking for ethnically diverse people to join Paraffin and we welcome UK and non-UK applicants.
- Create inspiring content and experiences for innovation workshops and training projects to help to stretch our clients thinking in more creative directions.
- This includes sourcing inspirational speakers, writing case studies, curating multi-sensory stimulus boxes and designing and planning experiential events.
- Skills: The ability to research and distil information via desk research. Excellent written English. Experience in research, insights, marketing, copywriting or trends work. Proficient on PowerPoint, Zoom, Teams, and some experience of Mural/Miro helpful.
- Mindset: Attention to detail, curious and creative, and good time management.
- Set up and manage all technical platforms (Zoom and Teams) needed for online projects. They attend online live sessions to ensure a seamless experience for the client creating breakout rooms, keeping workshops on track and co-ordinating any outside speakers or consumers who may be joining the sessions.
- Skills: Experience working on Zoom and Teams, including break outs, hosting, recording, booking and supporting people by trouble shooting technical problems.
- Mindset: Unflappable, encouraging, supportive. Super organised, attention to detail and good at concentrating. Thinking ahead and problem-solving.
- Manage the project time line, the Paraffin team, the clients and budget to deliver against the projects objectives and key milestones. They have a thorough understanding of the life span of the project and are often the front line of communication with senior corporate clients.
- Skills: Project management experience working on multiple projects at once. Experience managing senior clients. Proficient on PowerPoint and Excel. Comfortable on Zoom and Teams. Experience of Mural/Miro helpful.
- Mindset: Super organised. Proactive, solutions focused. A positive outlook. Credible, calm and confident.
We have closed our current round of recruitment – please email firstname.lastname@example.org your CV and which of the 3 roles you are interested in, and your relevant experience in that area.
Please note any Paraffin employee who recommends somebody who fully joins the Paraffin team will receive a cash bonus.
For further information regarding what we do at Paraffin please continue to explore our website.